This is what’s happening in your Association
…Be involved and join us!
Please contact our Social Affairs chairperson or the EBEA office with event suggestions. We are always looking for fun and informative ways to get our members involved.
Now you can use PayPal to pay for all EBEA events and workshops! When using PayPal please select “Send Money to Friends and Family” to avoid additional charges.
PRIDE Event – Learning Across The District
Date: October 2017 thru May 2018
Place: Jon R. Kopko Administration Building
When: during the opening part of the Board of Education Meetings
Show your PRIDE in public education and broadcast what your students have been learning in your classroom. Please see this sign up form for more information and Board of Education meeting schedules for each building. Show off your dynamic students and teaching!
Building schedule for support and presentations:
- October 12, 2017 – High School. Thank you Eric K, Conor S and Vanessa A!
- November 2, 2017 – Irwin & Lawrence Brook. Thank you Dana T, Nicole G, Melissa T and Evagelia K!
- November 30, 2017 – Hammarskjold. Thank you Brian L!
- January 18, 2018 – Central. Thank you Sherri C!
- February 1, 2018 – Churchill. Thank you Lauren L and Anna B!
- February 15, 2018 – Frost & Support Operations Facilities. Thank you Kerri A, Vickie A, Lisa B, Donna R, Allison S, Arthur T and Jill U!
- March 15, 2018 – Chittick & Educational Support Professionals/Administration Bldg. Thank you Wendy T and Jolene B!
- April 12, 2018 – Warnsdorfer & Bowne Munro. Thank you Emily P and Tina F from Bowne Munro. Thank you Jamie G, Lise N, Katrina R, Lisa R, Jennifer R, Sherri S and Rachel S from Warnsdorfer!
- May 24. 2018 – Memorial
PRIDE Event – Bear Necessities Clothing Den
Always looking for volunteers and clothing donations!
Please click on the image above to be directed to our EBEA Bear Necessities Clothing Den page.
EBEA APPRECIATION – Free Massage Day from AIMS Clinic
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Register for an Appointment today: http://tiny.cc/Teacher_Massage_Day
Congratulations EBHS Suzanne Wong, winner of a D-Core pillow!
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Register for an Appointment today: http://tiny.cc/ESP_Massage_Day
Place: EBEA Office (575 Cranbury Rd)
Cost: FREE, register required.
The AIMS Clinic of East Brunswick and your Association would like to thank YOU for all your hard work and support throughout the 2017-2018 school year and every year!
FREE massages and snacks will be provided by the Alternative Integrated Medical Services Clinic 150A Tices Lane East Brunswick, NJ 08816, and brought to you in part by the EBEA Educational Support Professional Council.
EBPS Employee Offer – L’Oreal Company Store
Date: Tuesday, May 15 – Saturday, May 19, 2018
Place: 35 Broadway Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512
Time: As posted on flier
Must bring this flier to gain entrance!
SOCIAL Event – Family Day at the Track
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2018
Place: Monmouth Park Horse Track
Time: 11:30am Gates Open, 12:00pm Post Time
Cost: $20/member, $43/adults, $17/children 12 & under; (100) ticket limit, first come basis
Spots are filling quickly! Join us NOW for our 3rd annual day at the track!
Come out and join EBEA in our private picnic area for a family fun day at the horse track.
Registration form and payment are required by 5/18/18!
District Retirement Celebration – Jersey Shore Beach Party
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Place: The Estate on Farrington Lake
Cost: $49/EBPS staff member
No beach chair or lotion needed, just your sunny smile, free spirit and admiring wishes to warm the hearts of the Class of 2018 Retirees!
Join your colleagues as they soak up the sunny rays of retirement, where they can put their feet in the sand any time of the day.
Congratulations to our 2018 Retirees!
Barbara Alexander, Mary Antonison, Elise Bara, Eileen Berk, Jo-Anne Bijas, Gwen Botwinick, Elizabeth Calimano, Maria Canzano, Linda Caputo, Liliana Cicchetti, Dorothy Clark, Lolita Clyburn, Norma Comerford, Jonathan Connors, Felixidad Cruz, Barbara Czarnecki, Anthony Dabroski, Kathryn Demko, Kathleen DeSimon, Patricia Donahue, Cathy Easley, Joanne Ficke, Leslie Gaertner, Julie Ginsberg, Lorri Goldberg, Sondra Goldstein, Della Green, Margaret Hearty, Pearl Hilman, Nancy Huber, Susan Jastrzebski, Denise Katzen, Rosemarie Kiernan, Patricia LaDuca, Priva Lerman, Harriet Lutsky, Lourdes, Mamaril, Elizabeth Matulevich, Marie McCarthy, Donna Morelli, Evelyn Ogden, Gloria Pachos, Gail Semeniak, Lynne Small, Maureen Staib, Donna Taylor, Johanne Troshane, Michelle Vacchio, Donald Vikse, Lori Wallis, Thomas Watts, Kenneth Wnorowski and Barbara Ziegler.
RSVP form due by 5/25/18
- MCEA Early Career Memeber Benefits Reception, 10/12/17
- IPD Workshop: Succeeding with Challenging Students for ESPs, 10/18/17
- IPD Workshop: Succeeding with Challenging Students for Teachers, 10/25/17
- “Beautiful” The Carole King Musical Bus Trip, 11/18/17
- IPD Workshop: Open Space, 12/6/17
- Holiday Night of Giving, 12/15/17
- MCEA PRIDE Fair, 1/28/18
- Paul DiMitriadis Memorial Fund Scholarship, due 4/6/18
- IPD Workshop: Autism, 4/17/18
- Black Tie Gala, 4/20/18
- Workshop: Teacher Appreciation Member Benefits, 5/8/18
- IPD Workshop: Digital Citizenship, 5/15/18
- Workshop: XYZ’s of Retirement, 5/15/18
- Social: Mets vs Yankee Game, 7/20/18
Register directly to MCEA. For more information visit the MCEA website.